Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Wore - Cream, Black & Red

I love flow-y tops and leggings.  I don't know if that will ever go out of style...at least not in my book.  Last week I had some Super Cash to Old Navy and had a very small window of time to use it...20 minutes to be exact.  So I basically ran through the store and grabbed everything that jumped out at me, this blouse being one of them.  In honor of Valentine's Day this week, I decided to wear my fleece-lined red leggings with it and my black slouchy boots that I use and abuse. 
 Can I just tell you how weird awkward I felt being in front of the camera?  Being behind the camera is something I don't have to think twice about, so this was a whoooooooole new experience for me!  Thanks to my sweet friend Jen at Delightful Deets who helped a sista out and took these for me!

Top: Old Navy, Leggings: Steal of a deal in China Town (Thanks Mom!), Boots: Naughty Monkey, Jewelry: Jen's Closet : )

Linking Up:

pleated poppy
 





14 comments:

  1. Great outfit - simple and chic! LOVE that blouse :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red pants. I really want a pair myself. I think the outfit looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! Go for the red! I don't think you can go wrong....

      Delete
  3. Love it! I want some red pants! :-)

    Here are my outfits for the week over here: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rock those red pants! SUPER CUTE LOVE THEM!! and your laughter. looks like you are having so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute niece I have! You should be a model! I hope Bruce, Sarah, Denys, Sasha, and I will get to see you and your family when we come to your Dad's in March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are too kind. And yes! We will definitely be seeing you guys soon :D Can't wait!

      Delete
  6. Great job in front of the camera - love the red leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cool boots!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading! I am LOVING yours too! And you did AWESOME being in front of the camera! I know...it's awkward! ;) Super fun outfit and you are gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, you are the cutest!!! Those pants are INCREDIBLE. Like. I think I need to go to China. I'm jealous.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite color combos, and you are rockin it! Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I were you, I would never let them go out of style!! You look great!! A perfect Valentin's outfit...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...