Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Wore - Grey & Black

Leggings are my friend!  They are just so comfortable and get the job done (especially when you are chasing 2 kids around all day!).  I found these at Bed Bath & Beyond.  Yes, totally random.  I was not there shopping for clothing but they were $10 and I had a coupon - I get a billion in the mail from them all of the time! - so I couldn't resist.  They are one size fits all, which means they are super stretchy and fit everyone!  Perfection.  

I paired my black leggings with this top that I got at a major discount at a local boutique.  I fell in love with the lace and rose print detail and had to have it!  Add some boots and jewelry and I was on my way.


Shirt: We the Free by Free People
Leggings:  Capelli @ Bed Bath & Beyond
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: Express
Boots:  Naughty Monkey 

My good friend Jen is always ready to snap a pic of me when I need it.  She's the best!



This has nothing to do with fashion but I have to give a shout out to my sweet little guy who just turned 8!  Months, that is.  

He's my smiley nugget of sunshine : )

Linking Up Here: 

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. That's a great tee black leggings have become a staple for me.

    Your little is precious.

    www.naturallycarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty!


    If you want to take a look, here are my outfits for the week:

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top! Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how subtle textural details like on your shirt add fun & interest to a simple outfit. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity at it's best!!! I have said it before...you are naturally gorg. And that sweet little nugget...I just want to SQUEEZE him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I know, I have to restrain myself at times...I wonder if he ever gets sick of all the hugs and kisses I give him : )

      xo
      Lora

      Delete
  6. What a great outfit. I love gray and black together. So simple yet cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simple and chic look! You are gorgeous!


    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo of your little one! He is too cute. And so is that outfit! Leggings are amazing aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! Yes, leggings are heaven-sent!

      xo
      Lora

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...