Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I Wore - Teal Plaid


Is it Wednesday already?  Yikes!  This week has flown by.  Last weekend I had my sweet little Valentine's Day Special photo shoot at the studio.  It was so fun seeing lots of adorable little kiddos give me their best smiles...and not to mention some beautiful ladies strut their stuff!  Pictures coming soon...

This week is all about being casual but not frumpy.  My sweet hubby picked this shirt out for me.  What a sweet surprise!  This fitted plaid was bright and fun and just what my closet needed.
I paired it with some dark stretch denim and boots and voila, an outfit was born!  The boots are actually reeeeeeally comfortable.  I can even wear em' through my photo shoots without hurting!  Got those puppies on clearance at Marshalls!  (Why is it so hard to walk away from a good deal???)
The earrings were a vintage find from a lady I know who sells all kinds of jewelry.  I went to her home thinking I'd be there for 15 min. and ended up staying for almost 2 hours looking at everything she had!  These were one of the many that I came home with. 

Thanks to my dear friend Jen for turning the camera on me!

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Vintage Revolution
Boots: Jessica Simpson
Jewelry: Vintage

Linking Up:

pleated poppy  
 

11 comments:

  1. I wore something really similar to this the other day. I think you're exactly right...comfy but not frumpy. (I don't think you could ever look frumpy!) Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! And believe me I'm pretty sure I can be the queen of frump when I'm home all day editing!!! ;D
      Maybe I can do a "what not to wear" post! Ha!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors of that shirt--the greenish with the hot pink is awesome. And those earrings are great. I want to see the rest you came home with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl can never go wrong with a plaid oxford and some riding boots!! The hubs picked this top out? Love it even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit from head to toe! You have a beautiful smile!

    Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations- come check out my outfits this week?
    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! And well done to your hubs for picking out that great shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your outfit! I have that same shirt, and am going to be sharing an outfit tomorrow wearing it! ♥ I love the colors in it and its so versatile with what you can wear it with. You are super cute, and I love your boots too. :)


    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! I love seeing one piece worn different ways! Can't wait to see how you pull it off :D

      Delete
  7. Fun bright top! I love anything plais...makes me excited for warmer weather!!

    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy!

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had on a plaid top today myself! Super cute! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, I love the casual look and you are just gorgeous!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...