Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I Wore - Antique White

This blouse is about 60 years old.  Definitely vintage.  I got it from the costume shop that's in the same building as my studio.  It was on clearance for $5!  I loved the poof-y shoulders and little detail along the edges of the sleeves and collar. 

Yay for spring!  Even though we don't have much of a winter here in SoCal ;)

Props to my budding photographer friend Jen!  She took these while holding her darling little baby in one hand, camera in the other.  Multi-task much?  I think she did a great job : )  I'm pretty sure all mommas have that gift!
 
 Top: Vintage find @ a local costume shop
Pant: Miss Me from Angl
Belt: Old Navy (clearance)
Shoes: Aldo
Jewelry: Express

Linking Up Here: 

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

10 comments:

  1. Just visiting from Style Elixir's link up. Love your top and those heels are amazing.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I think the shirt is darling and you spiced it up with the shoes. You got a super deal on the top!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, that shirt is nice but those shoes....love love love. Great photos as well...high 5 to Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love that cute feminine top and your mint skinny belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the snakeskin shoes, pop of mint and the frilly edges of the sleeves. Gorgeous!

    Found you via Style Sessions
    Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple white with heels love it!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-favorite-outfits-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss my heels! Why oh why must my babies be so heavy???

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love that blouse. What a great find. And the pictures turned out pretty fabulous too!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, that top is so pretty (and so are you!!) $5?! GREAT find!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, I love how you paired up the vintage top and the fancy heels with blue jeans! It just screams classy and chic, but still comfy (well, not sure that I could walk in those shoes, haha) and casual. :) Found you through the Pleated Poppy linkup!

    ~Kelly
    www.leafynotbeefy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...