Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What I Wore - Olive Green

I chose this outfit today based on one thing.  The necklace!  I got it - and my bracelet - from the same lady who sells jewelry that I mentioned here.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to have it!    
I loved all of the detail and little trinkets that were on it.  Totally different than anything I already have.  It just seemed to work perfectly with this military inspired shirt that I already had. My dark brown boots didn't fail and so, an outfit was born!

 When I first bought those boots I got them thinking I would wear them folded down (just below the knee) most of the time.  But after putting them on for the first time and wearing them thigh-high, I couldn't go back!  Let me just say thigh-high boots are super slimming and make a girl feel good!  How can you go wrong with that???

Hugs to Jen for taking my pics for me!!!

Shirt: Marshalls Find
 Pant: Vintage Revolution
Boots: Forever 21
Jewelry: Vintage/Re-sell Find

Linking Up Here: 

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

15 comments:

  1. Oh I just love a good olive green! Super cute.

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the necklace and boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace, boots and shirt! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt really is cute with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful outfit on you Lora!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the boots! Where did you get them! Everything about the outfit is scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Boots are from forever 21 for $30. Seriously. Who knew?

      Delete
  7. Agreed! I love unfolding my boots too...so much more fun in my opinion! You look super fab and that necklace is a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! I'm a photog too!

    Sheena @ The Details
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-random-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love that shirt!! It's just a little out of the ordinary, and I like the little bit of a military twist to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, those boots are fabulous and should always be worn thigh-high! That necklace is pretty stellar, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is gorgeous and deserves to have an outfit centered around it. Also love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The entire outfit is so cute. You look great. I have some boots that are similar and you make me want to pull them out and start strutting!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...