Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I Wore - Red-Orange

Is it just me or are the weeks just flying by???  

Anywho, I got this beautiful blouse from Macy's for my Bday last year.  My sweet MIL took me on a little shopping spree and she ended up finding all kinds of treasures there for me!  Yay!  I love this top because its so classic and beautifully made.
Got my chevron inspired necklace that I got once again from my vintage jewelry find.  The jeans are from an awesome second-hand store called the Buffalo Exchange.  If there is one near you, GO!  They have killer prices on great brands.  Got these Union jeans for $20.  Twenty dollars people!!!! They never even looked like they were worn!
I love my shoes too.  They are SUPER comfy.  Like, for real.  Maybe one of the most comfy that I have.  I even thought the same when I wore them while I was a blimp  pregnant!
 My snazzy girl Jen took these for me.  Isn't she good?

Pant: Union @ Buffalo Exchange
Jewelry: Vintage Boutique find
Shoes: Steve Madden @ DSW

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

13 comments:

  1. That color looks amazing on you! It just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a babe stopping by from wiww. http://supermissfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow loving that bright poppy colored top! I'm dying to get into those warmer colors for spring/summer!

    Ella Lane Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color on you and it looks great paired with gold! Great job!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/jennifer-dahl-designs-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the blouse - it just pops!

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so naturally gorgeous....ugh...no fair!! And red is one of my favorite colors...I feel happy when I wear it...is that weird? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This red top is great! Off the top of my head, I could think of at least 5 ways to wear it. I love the necklace as well.

    Found you via Style Sessions. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such a comfortably classic outfit--gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! What a nice MIL you have. Great deal on those jeans too!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is cute! LOVE that blouse...but oh those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outift looks great on you and those shoes look so comfy!
    Love wedges.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of your blouse! Your sandals are really fun too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...