Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore - Sky Blue

Can I just say that moving is not fun?  We are planning a (local) move for this weekend and man, it really has thrown off my schedule!  I have some fun posts coming up but just be patient with me.....

Anyway, I thought I'd throw in a fun skirt here in the mix.  And yes, I'll be the first to say that I NEED A TAN!!!!  Yes, I live in SoCal.  No, I don't fake n' bake.  Sometimes I do fake tanner lotion stuff when I get desperate.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  Clearly I did NONE of that before these were taken by my girl JEN.  Just sayin!

Ok now that we've taken care of the elephant in the room, we'll get back to the outfit.  Nothing crazy but I thought it was cute and springish.  I think I got both top and skirt at Marshalls.  Shoes I got for a bridesmaid outfit and wear them with soooooo many different outfits!  Love the wedge.  


 Don't ask me what I'm doing with my left hand claw in the picture above.  Not quite sure about that one. Ha!

Top:  Marshalls find
Skirt: Marshalls find?
Shoes:  Aldo
Jewelry: Not sure but they're just plain hoops!

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

8 comments:

  1. Love the top and the light blue color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute i love it!

    I'm visiting from WIWW! Love, Traci Michele http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-wore-lots-of-yellow-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!! And you are gorgeous! The flower is a sweet little touch :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute top. http://leeleewrites.com/what-i-wore-retro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is never fun, but you'll get through it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...