Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I Wore - Blush Lace

This is the outfit I wore when I went to see Rihanna in concert with my Nerium girls!  My hair was behaving (yay!) and getting longer, which has been my "hair goal" this year : )  So far, so good!  LOL.  
I love lace in general so naturally, I was drawn to this top.  The detail in the sleeves were perfect which meant I had to have it!  I also really love the necklace, which, be warned, gets tangled very easily!  Especially when you have a 3.5 year old who likes to play with your jewelry.  
Want to see this top on a REALLY beautiful young lady?  Take a look here, she's the first image you'll see.  Thanks Jen for snipsnapping these for me : )

Top: Forever 21
Pant: Vintage Revolution
Jewelry: Forever 21 (Necklace), Bracelets (Jen's Closet!)
Shoes: Jen's Closet : )  Yup...Gotta have friends with style!

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

9 comments:

  1. Loving that cute top and necklace. So feminine.

    http://sweetserendipitydesign.blogspot.com/2013/04/office-makeover.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details on that blouse are adorable. I found your blog on What I Wore Wednesday, and I am your newest follower! Feel free to follow back if you want.

    http:\\stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute jewelry. Stylish friends are indeed awesome. http://leeleewrites.com/sundress-four-ways/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute top; I love the way your styled it with all the jewelry! :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blush toned top! Very pretty. :)

    Found you via Shanna's linkup!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blush colored top and necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit! It's comfortable and glam at the same time. Love the shirt especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that top...it looks so good on you and I love the detail on the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh, heck yeah your hair was behaving!!! You looked HAWT!!! I bet her concert was soooooo off the charts amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...