Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I Wore - Green and Black


 I found this gem of a skirt on our shopping spree at an outlet in Carlsbad, CA!  Outlets can sometimes be hit or miss for me, and this trip was definitely spot on :)
 Normally $70, I got this baby for twenty buckaroonies!  I was jumping for joy!!!
 I thoroughly enjoy having pockets on my skirt.  If you don't have a pocketed skirt, you really should invest in one now!
Green hearts go with everything, right?  LOL!  I needed something big for that messy up-do of mine and those seemed to do the trick!

My brother took these for me...didn't he do a good job?  He follows direction so well : )

Top:  ModBod (Costco)
Skirt: Banana Republic (Outlet)
Earrings: Got them from the jewelry lady I mentioned here
Shoes: Steve Madden

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

12 comments:

  1. Love it! I love pockets on dresses and skirts. The green is fantastic too! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy. Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday www.themummychronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with an amazing pencil skirt. Great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green skirt is so pretty, and such a lovely color on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, STOP it. That skirt is so cute!! And you are so pretty, as always!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt but I think it would have looked better with a collared black shirt ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! That green skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this skirt, the color, the piping, and the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute color on you! Visiting your site from the Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday :)

    Xx Suzanne, Strivingonward.com, a community for empowering women

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emerald green and navy blue pairs so nicely together! Love your earrings.

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a $40 Lorraine Tyne gift card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a steal! That skirt is looking awesome on you :)

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother takes the best outfit pictures of me--but he's the photographer all the time, I prefer to be smiling for the picture! I love your earrings, and the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...