Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I Wore - Turquoise

 I have been dying to get one of these super cute necklaces for a loooooong time.  So when I saw this one on Groopdealz I was SOLD!  I wanted one in every color but most of them were already sold out!  I went with turquoise and couldn't have been happier!  It's darling and I love love love it!
 Found those loafers at Marshalls for 20 buckeroonies.  I just grabbed my size and walked away.  No need to waste thought on the idea of taking them home, it was a no-brainer!
 You really can't go wrong with a white tee and cute (not to mention super comfy) capris.
Thanks to my girl Jen for snapping these for me!
 
Top: Shade
Pant: Forever 21
Necklace: Groopdealz
Shoes: Rock & Candy by ZiGiny

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

12 comments:

  1. What a cute simple outfit! Perfect for those summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! What a score! Love how you made it the center of the outfit! Adorable! Thank you sooooooo much for the sincere comment! You are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! I love this cute casual look :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace. You can't go wrong with a statement necklace!!! Visiting from the link upDon’t forget to link up tomorrow. Show me your favorite spring trend. HOpe you can join. I’m also doing a giveaway for a $300 gift card to gap/old navy/banana republic. Come by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photography in the header!! Also love all the turquoise accessories.

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a statement necklace on a simple white t-shirt!
    cricket
    http://pinkcricketpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - the shoes and the necklace are so pretty. I would like a necklace like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace and the boat shoes! What a simple yet fabulous outfit! You look great!!
    BTW, coming here via pleated poppy linkup!! Stay in touch:-)
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate!
    Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cute! love the necklace with the shoes :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love that necklace. the best thing in white t-shirt Or white wear we can use any color with them they look amazing. As you are looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am glad to have your blog. You look soo cute. The way you carry the things that's make you special.

    MJ
    http://www.buywholesaletees.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...