Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Wore - Cream, Black and Leopard!!!

Just before walking into the mall with one of my BFFs we decided on an impromptu fashion photo sesh!  iphone5 style!!!  So, please excuse the quality but hey, it gets the idea across, right?

This beautimous top was chosen for my by my MIL who took me shopping for my birthday last year!!!  Funny story:  She basically took me shopping and while I was struggling to find anything birthday worthy, she continued to pull items off of rack, after rack, after rack!!! All of them were perfect!  So, this is one that I just couldn't part with!  Poncho style, yet flowy and feminine.  Paired with the oh so ever faithful black leggings and some cute leopard wedges I think this pulled together nicely.

Quick note on the shoes:  I went into Payless to get my daughter some tap/ballet shoes for her class and ran into these bad boys on clearance for $15.  Um, yes???

Top: Karen Kane @ Macy's
Pant: Leggings from Bed Bath & Beyond
Shoes: Brash @ Payless
Jewelry & Purse:  Tammy's closet!!!

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

4 comments:

  1. Love this look lady :) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when you stumble upon a Payless find? I have had my leopard wedges from there forever and LOVE them. You looks so edgy & chic....loving this look!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I've been looking to get into modeling and photography. I've been doing a lot of research and found out that Glamour Shots is not a scam, which makes me feel so much better about trying out modeling. Do you have any tips for a beginner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayme!! Yes, practice practice practice!!! For modeling and photography! With modeling you need to know what angles work for you, so you definitely need mucho mirror time to nail it!!! Study fashion mags and see what others are doing and find what works for you : ) For photography it starts with just knowing the basics, and building up and experimenting from there. Good luck with your venture and keep me posted! I'd love to hear all about it or answer any other questions you have.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...