Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I Wore - Navy & Yellow

Did ya'll read about ELEVATE yet?  I thought it would be fun to post about what I wore that day.  I just wanted something cute and casual since I knew I was going to be running around with a camera all day.  The only difference between when I actually wore it that day and my pics for you today is my hair!  Chopped it off a few days later and haven't looked back!  Funny because I spent the last year growing it out and when I finally reached my "goal" I wasn't happy with it.  Alexa did a great job and I really don't think I'll ever go long again.  
 Yes, that is polish on my pinky, and only my pinky.  
Tested out a new polish and didn't have time to finish.  HA!
Did I mention how nicely my clothes are fitting these days?  Especially those pants.  No more squa-weeeezing into anymore thanks to Revolt! Fitness!
  
Top: Gap Outlet (Carlsbad)
Belt: Old Navy
Pant: Vintage Revolution
Shoes: Payless

Linking Up Here:

pleated poppy  
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Visiting from the linkup today :) I love this casual look. Stripes and jeans are one of my absolute favorite combinations! I love the yellow belt. haha I totally do that with my nail polish too, except I experiment with my thumb.. which I suppose is more noticible and get strange stares :)

    Christy
    Sunny with A Side of...

    BTW- your photography is absolutely amazing. New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christy!!! I have been SO feeling stripes and anything nautical lately...I just couldn't resist! Thanks for visiting : ) Stopping by your blog now!

      Delete
  2. Simple but cute! I love navy and yellow together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple but oh so cute look! The details were perfect. I want that necklace!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you hair!!! OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It makes me almost consider chopping mine....I am getting to the point where I need a change!! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the navy & yellow combo - you look so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...