Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first shoot of the year {Santa Clarita Valencia Portrait Photographer}

I love this family!!!  I have watched them grow from a family of 2, to 3, and now soon-to-be 4.  I am so grateful that they have allowed me to create memories for them each year.  We rang in 2013 the right way, with a photo shoot of course!  Mr. B was busy as usual.  Ducks, cars, the lake...lots to look at and play with.  Good thing being cute comes easy for him!

The ducks (well, uh, some kind of water bird with lizard feet and crazy-red-alien-eyes) weren't shy at all!  They tried going for N's phone/hand while we were taking a closer look.  "Weird," was all I could think.

Oh AND while we were at another part of the lake a hawk swooped down and caught a fish right out of the water!  It was probably 40 feet away from us.  And then it flew around above us holding it's wiggly fish-prize.  I didn't realize that I was going to feel like I was in some sort of National Geographic adventure that day during the shoot, but maybe that's foretelling what the rest of my year will be like?  Maybe that's a good thing?

loraknightphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...