Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Revolt! Fitness - Week 12


Have I mentioned how much I love the SIMPLICITY of Revolt! Fitness?  Simple but delish meal plans, workouts that anyone at any level can do, either from home or the gym, and results that really happen....can't go wrong with that!!! 

Before starting Revolt! Fitness I was in OK shape and honestly didn't believe wouldn't ever be able really burn up the extra weight from baby #2....in a matter of weeks I was proven wrong!!!  The hubbs too!  We both lost inches and pounds and gained some muscle and tone.  I am always so excited to share Revolt! Fitness with anyone and everyone who wants improve their health because it can change your life and give you the knowledge you need to achieve your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...