Thursday, May 16, 2013

Elevate Blog Conference 2013

Elevate had it's 2nd annual blog conference this past Saturday in Newport Beach, CA.  I was honored to be their photographer!  My good friend Jen and her 2 friends were hosting the big event!!!  Let me tell you, these ladies know how to throw a par-tay!

The location couldn't have been any more gorgeous.  Perfection to a T.  I would throw any kind of party there.  Right on the beach, beautiful weather, gorgeous landscaping and a wonderful staff.  What more could you ask for?
 The Speakers: Kimmie, Sarah, Ashley and Erin 
They were real and genuine.  And they put up with me shoving a giant camera in their face ALL day.  And they smiled about it too!  At least while I was looking....

Isn't the decor just darling???  I mean, really....my brain just doesn't work like that!!!!  
Busy day, but so much fun!  I feverishly worked on this highlight reel as soon as I got home so that we could get it out to everyone who was there!!!  Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

  1. Just looked through the whole Elevate album, the pictures are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for capturing the event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise!!! You are very welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all of the awesome and amazing pix and poses and for letting us share them on our blogs! Shout out in my post for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them and thank you!! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...