Sunday, June 23, 2013

Revolt! Fitness - Weeks 7 & 8

One word for you today: Tabatas.
OMG.  Basically several sets of the same exercise, with very short rest breaks in between.  Me and the hubbs were dying the first time we went through the workout.  Doing it 3 times a week?  Ya, still dying, but less and less each time than the first.  
I love the strength training too.  Really, I just love having a schedule all put together for me at the gym.  Nichole at Revolt! Fitness really is like my personal trainer and nutritionist all in one.  My biggest problem with gym time was that I was SO BORED!  I would rotate between 1-3 routines and was so over it.  With Revolt! Fitness I'm doing something different every day.  And these are not easy routines, either.  But they are broken down into levels so that you can push yourself at your own pace.  Overall, AWSOME. 
The thing I love most is that I'm eating healthy the majority of the time.  Don't get me wrong, I love my free days and occasionally have a treat here or there.  But I still feel good because I'm eating clean the rest of the time and I'm working my booty off at the gym!  Win-win, yes?
If you haven't looked at Nichole's site yet, please do.  Just hearing her own story alone is quite motivating.
Week 9, here we come!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...