Friday, October 4, 2013

Glam Baby - The L Family {Santa Clarita Valencia 91355 Newborn Portraits}


OH. MY.
Glam looks good on any girl, at any age, wouldn't you say?
This one is only a week or two old and she is FAB.
Did I mention she was a complete ANGEL? Like 100%.  She got an A+ from me.  I think we realized her true calling in life...good thing we can get her started at such an early age! Hehe.
Her parents are awesome.  Check out their family shoot here that we did days before this little cutie came into the world.  
I die.
I love this.  If she wasn't such a GLAM girl in the other shots I would be very tempted to say this was my fave shot.  If you know anything about her Daddy-o you would know this fits him perfectly.  I nominate this to be his new profile pic...and to keep it that way until the day she marries.  She would love that. 

Linking Up Here:
Tickled Pink at 504 Main
the long road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...