Friday, June 13, 2014

R & C Engagement Part I {Santa Clarita Valencia 91355 Wedding Photographer}

 I have been terribly behind on posting some of my latest work!!!  I guess moving, helping plan a wedding, shoots, and being preggo has gotten the best of me this year.

Now that all of that is over I actually have time to process my thoughts!  

I wanted to share a few of these engagement photos with you.  Although every couple I photograph is special, this one is close to my heart because it's my brother and his sweet fiance!  I was thrilled when they had me photograph them during this special time.

Here are a few of their favorite photos from the shoot:
Part II of their shoot will be revealed shortly!!!  
For more pretty pics from my portfolio click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...