Thursday, January 31, 2013

B is for Baker {Santa Clarita Valencia 91355 Glamour Photographer}

This is Miss B.  She's young, beautiful and has fantastic hair!  We knew we needed to capitalize on those curls as soon as she walked in the door.  

Miss B is a VERY talented baker, too.  She's self-taught and can create just about anything you want - I'm talking full blown ANYTHING.  You name it, she'll make an edible cake version.  

Funny how I start craving a yummy treat the more I think about cake, frosting, etc...back to my post...

I was convinced that she should switch her career to modeling, she was so spot on with everything I told her to do.  This girl is just multi-talented! 
Want more?  Visit the Lora Knight Photography Website or check out her Before & After shot here.





    


Linkin' Up:
  Miss Information
Miss Information
Happy Go Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...